lunes, 25 de noviembre de 2019

Korg TR-Rack Cubase Scripts

I bought a second hand Korg TR-Rack some months ago and when I tried to use it along Cubase... I couldn't find the name scripts anywhere. I searched in forums, official sites, fan sites and... nothing! It's a shame that such an awesome piece of gear hasn't received the love it deserves. They are built in a very solid way and sound amazing! And they are pretty cheap. I don't get why they aren't more popular. Speedy recently published a great video about the Trinity BTW!

Last week I gathered the courage to sit down and make my own scripts, using the originals provided by Steinberg for the Trinity and the official Korg manual as starting points. Finally typing classes paid off...

I've made two different scripts: the first one is for the combi mode and the second one is for the program mode (multitimbral). You can get the scripts here. Please leave a comment if this was useful to you!

To install them, just unzip and copy the files to your "user/AppData/Roaming/Steinberg/Cubase/Script/Patchnames/inactive" folder. Then, select the right MIDI port in you MIDI device manager in Cubase. This tutorial by Roland is a great read in the topic.

Next? I wish someone would make a ctrlr panel for it :)


1 comentario:

  1. Buenos días. Estaba buscando exactamente esto... pero no me funciona el link de descarga. Puedes modificarlo o enviarme directamente el fichero?. Gracias

    ResponderEliminar